NEW YORK, March 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Syska Hennessy Group, the international engineering firm, has named 12 professionals across the U.S. as associate partners.
The new associate partners are:
- Michael Bendis, CPP, CISSP, senior consultant engineer, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Chicago.
- Jason Conner, PE, LEED AP® BD+C, project manager/electrical engineer, Critical Facilities, Atlanta.
- Dariusz Dys, CDT, LEED AP®, project manager, Engineering/Consulting, Chicago.
- Scott Fitzsimmons, PE, CEM LEED AP® BD+C, project manager/lead mechanical engineer, Engineering/Consulting, New York City.
- Anthony Gonzales, PE, mechanical engineer, Engineering/Consulting, Hamilton, NJ.
- Raji Khouri, PE, Ceng, project manager/mechanical engineer, Engineering/Consulting, Los Angeles.
- Anton Lama, IALD, LEED AP® BD+C, MIES, senior lighting designer, Engineering/Consulting, New York City.
- Wilbert Leong, project manager/electrical engineer, Critical Facilities, New York City.
- Matthew Manaloto, PE, LEED AP® BD+C, lead electrical engineer, Critical Facilities, New York City.
- John Michlik, PE, project manager/mechanical engineer, Critical Facilities, New York City.
- Frederick Noel, project delivery manager, IT Department, New York City.
- Michael Ortega, senior CAD/BIM design supervisor, Engineering/Consulting, New York City.
“Each of these professionals has played an important role in our growth,” says Gary Brennen, Syska co-president. “Their promotions reflect our appreciation of their work, as well as our confidence in their future at Syska.”
“It’s telling that our new associate partners represent several different offices and practice areas,” notes Cyrus Izzo, co-president. “This mix is significant because it demonstrates a wide scope of expertise across geographies and sectors.”
Syska Hennessy Group is a leading global, full-service MEP, information and communication technology (ICT), vertical transportation, and commissioning engineering firm. With more than 500 professionals across 18 offices, the company provides a full range of engineering services for projects of every size and budget. Since 1928, Syska has been designing smarter, safer, and more efficient buildings by integrating essential systems that respond and adapt to a changing world.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/syska-hennessy-promotes-12-to-associate-partner-300814558.html
SOURCE Syska Hennessy Group