New POC Speaker Microphone with Channel and Volume Control
SAN DIEGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The all-new VALOR Remote Speaker Microphone (RSM) by Klein Electronics is a ruggedized shoulder microphone with Push-to-Talk (PTT) function with remote channel selection and volume control for the Sonim XP5s and XP8 devices.
The VALOR remotely controls the PTT for the POC-oriented Sonim device with dual-PTT options. The first is the large front-facing PTT button that doubles as the speaker, while the second PTT button acts as the common thumb PTT.
In addition to adding the Channel and Volume knobs, the VALOR key features include:
- Wrapped in over-molded rubber to increase grip, even when wet.
- An audio port with patent pending Cam-Lock feature to ensure the (optional) listen-only earpiece is secure.
- Certified as the loudest RSM available, making it remarkable for high noise environments such as crowd control or events.
- Coupled with a 3-year no hassle replacement warranty, ensuring rapid deployment for departments and teams.
- Sonim’s SecureAudio interface allows the amplified speaker microphone to be powered directly from the device.
The VALOR is available from Sonim, AT&T and other authorized resellers.
Klein is a veteran-owned business established in 1991. They design, build and distribute communication products with both house brands and private label for clients worldwide. They are adept at building OEM/ODM products utilizing their hardware, software and firmware engineers.
If you would like more information about this topic, please call 1(760)781-3220 or email Richard Klein firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Klein, CEO